Customer Reviews

4.95 out of 5
Write a Review
  • All Reviews (21)
  • Image (3)
  • Video (0)
  • All Star
    • All Star(21)
    • 5 Star(20)
    • 4 Star(1)
    • 3 Star(0)
    • 2 Star(0)
    • 1 Star(0)
Sort by:
Top Review
  • Top Review
  • Most Helpful
  • Most Recent
Reviews only from your country (United Kingdom)
  • December-15 2015 11:23:55

    simple system but useful cheap good performance everything works fine I recommend to all who use modules with different voltages

    Comments
  • February-01 2018 15:00:15

    4 channels converter 5V to 3.3V and 3.3V to 5V : you must have 5V and 3.3V supply on the board to perform that.

    Comments
  • October-27 2017 04:37:14

    Useful product. Good value for the money

    Comments
  • February-09 2020 04:01:06

    Necessary if you want to interface different logic levels devices, for instance serial communication between Arduino and Raspberry; very good!

    Comments
  • September-13 2017 05:35:08

    These parts are cheap, but work very well. They do exactly what you would except a bi-directional logic level convertor to do, they let your 3.3V and 5V parts communicate without troubles. More than quick enough for 99% of all projects and the remaining 1% will need very specialised parts already.

    Comments
  • April-23 2019 04:32:05

    If you use digital addressable LED strips this logic converter makes the signal more reliant.

    Comments
  • March-05 2018 03:28:00

    It actually is only able to really convert 2 channels (so for example 1 I2C connection), but for the rest they are working fine

    Comments
  • August-20 2016 14:18:07

    Chip and robust tiny PCB, you have not to do this convertes - you have just to purchase it.

    Comments
  • June-27 2019 12:11:49

    livraison OK,dans les temps(pour la chine!!!!!!!) aspect OK,état OK, rien a dire!!

    Comments
  • May-03 2019 10:04:28

    Everything fine, thank you

    Comments
Show:

    Total 0 pages

    Go to page

    Go

    You might be interested in

    recommendation for you
    • £3.53
    • £2.22
    • £2.19
    • £1.49
    • £2.20
    • £3.22
    • £7.49
    • £6.73
    • £6.73
    • £19.47
    • £5.20
    • £2.22
    • £2.22
    • £1.93
    • £5.94
    • £1.48
    • £3.71
    • £1.59